Advertisement

Ample Sound, Ample Guitar T III (AMPLE GUITAR TAYLOR) Playing DADGADFLOW 13 Guitar Tab

Ample Sound, Ample Guitar T III (AMPLE GUITAR TAYLOR) Playing DADGADFLOW 13 Guitar Tab The program I use to make my Guitar tabs is Guitar Pro, and I usually use the audio from the Guitar Pro software to make my videos; however, I discovered that Amplesound software also plays Guitar tab files, and the sound is pretty good.

Amplesound’s software is kind of pricey; but I was lucky to find a seller on eBay who transferred his license to me.

Amplesound does have Trial Versions of their software and free limited versions of their software. Their guitar software sounds realistic, probably the best that I have heard.

You can download trial versions at:



Ample Guitar supports four formats of tab, GP3, GP4, GP5 and GPX.




The Purpose of DADGADFLOW is to help you express your own creativity and uniqueness when composing, writing and coming up with musical ideas in the beautiful alternative guitar tuning of DADGAD.

The goal of these videos, tabs and tutorials is for you to learn these flows, and apply some of these chords, techniques and ideas to your own guitar playing in the beautiful alternative guitar tuning of DADGAD.




Ample Sound,AmpleSound,Ample Guitar T III,AMPLE GUITAR TAYLOR,dadgad tuning,dadgad,acoustic guitar,guitar lesson,guitar tab,guitar,tabs,tab,

Post a Comment

0 Comments