Advertisement

A true story about hollywood actor Keanu Reeves |biography of famous people |success stories | fail

A true story about hollywood actor Keanu Reeves |biography of famous people |success stories | fail #hollywood #failure #shortstories #sharemystory #famouspeople #successstories #KeanuReeves

A True Story About Keanu Reeves
Most people know me, but don’t know my story.
At the age of 3, I watched my father leave.
I attended four different high schools and struggled with dyslexia, making my education more challenging than it is for most.
Eventually I left high school without earning a diploma.
At the age of 23, my closest friend River Phoenix died of a drug overdose.
In 1998, I met Jennifer Syme.
We fell instantly in love and by 1999, Jennifer was pregnant with our daughter.
Sadly, after eight months, our child was born stillborn.
We were devastated by her death and it eventually ended our relationship.
18 months later, Jennifer died in a car accident.
Since then I avoid serious relationships and having kids.
My younger sister had leukemia. Today she is cured, and I donated 70% of my gains from the movie Matrix to Hospitals that treat leukemia.
I am one of the only Hollywood stars without a Mansion.
I don’t have any bodyguards and do not wear fancy clothes.
And even though I’m worth $100 million, I still ride the subway and I love it!
So in the end, I think we can all pretty well agree that even in the face of tragedy, a stellar person can thrive.
No matter what’s going on in your life, you can overcome it! Life is worth living.
Keanu Reeves

If You want to achieve something in life you need to work hard.you need to live with determination, You need to have patience, and even after following all of these, we still have to face challenges in life and still we fail, we fall and become hopeless.
You know Hopelessness is the biggest enemy of your success.As You wonder through your more directionless times on your journey, you will experience intense moments of feelings lost and hopeless.

Going through a rough time can actually be a catalyst for changing your life for the better.

Whenever challenges come your way, no matter how many time you fall, learn to get up.If You learn to get up, stand up and start running in your life then you will reach the highest peak of success in your life.

photo credit.. Wallpaper access

keanu reeves,keanu reeves interview,keanu reeves story,success stories motivational,success stories of poor people,success stories of famous people,hollywood,hollywood actor interview,failure stories of successful people,failure stories in hindi,failure stories,short stories,share my story,animated stories,dear dairy stories,failures stories in urdu,urdu stories new 2019,motivation,hard work,fail,hope,life,change,biography of famous people,biography,

Post a Comment

0 Comments