Advertisement

what happens when you don't go to school for one day (funny Hindi video)

what happens when you don't go to school for one day (funny Hindi video) as you all can see from my first video, school isn't the best place in the world. so we sometimes take holidays. But after the holiday when we go to school the next day, we find that it was a mistake.

I have just exaggerated that situation in this video to make it funnier. but I think that the things that I said in this video are probably going to come true in the upcoming future.

whatever the case is I just want to see people happy, so check my other work and put on a happy face.

school,schools,funny,rant,school rant,hindi funny viedo,aakash shukla,donald trumph,jcb,jcb ki khudai,virat koli,patanjali,deepak kalal,modi,school holiday,part 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments