Advertisement

Upcoming videos ( with estimated release dates )

Upcoming videos ( with estimated release dates ) Hey party people

So yeah, if you’re wondering when I’m gonna make Jokester Precure, Glitter Force videos, Miraculous Ladybug videos, etc etc, then this video will answer all your questions. Please watch before asking questions in the comments

Keep in mind that these are ESTIMATED release dates, so these dates could change any time, so please don’t rely on these release dates or think they’re the real deal as they will change overtime.

I forgot to mention my Mermaid Melody Gacha life series, but that will wait for now.

Sorry for coming up with all these video ideas haha. I just like to write stories and come up with new video ideas. It’s my specialty lol.

Music used:

dates

Post a Comment

0 Comments