Advertisement

The Tea On Modeling Agencies And Casting Directors

The Tea On Modeling Agencies And Casting Directors Hey y’all!!!! Thank you so much for watching!! This is my first ever video so I forgot to tell y’all to subscribe LMAO but I am so excited to finally express myself and connect with y’all on this platform. I had so much fun recording this video and will post another one later this week!

Follow me on my other socials for more insider looks and day to day rants/ opinions:

instagram.com/chavisthill
Twitter.com/chavisthill

But anyway, this video is really just a rant on how my time in LA left me feeling and it made me reflect on some of the things that I experience within the contradictory state that the industry is in right now. Not everything is what it appears to be, and not every slogan in every ad campaign is the truth or truly reflects who these people really are. As a model I get to experience both sides which is bitter sweet, bitter because I once believed that so many of these companies are opening their doors to unique beauty, but realizing it’s not the case and that it’s simply a marketing ploy, yet sweet because they still inspire so many people even though said people never get to experience what they’re really like behind the scenes. I stay quiet because I don’t wanna burst anyone’s bubble.

It’s also not a confidence thing, I know I don’t need plastic surgery and that I don’t need to change myself, but being in an environment where everyone is striving to have the perfect face and body and go to impossible, expensive and irreversible lengths to achieve it, it’s tough to not fall victim to what you see and hear everyday. Even though the video may come off as self depreciating, I am my favorite person to make fun of and honestly had a great time doing so.

As I mentioned, I was really upset while I was there and after I left, but I recentered myself and appreciate who I am again, so I’m okay now, but I still wanted to talk about how absolutely insane my job and social media makes me feel at times. Sometimes it’s so easy to get lost in others and it becomes harder to see myself and remind myself that I’m okay. I just wanted to share this video in case there was anyone else who felt the same way and was wondering if it was just them, it’s not.

I hope with my channel I can help you all see what really goes on with these big brands behind the scenes, help us all realize that not everything is what it seems to be, most people are not who they say they are, and we are all perfect as we are, whether you’ve had surgery or not.

I love you all and thank you for watching

Directors

Post a Comment

0 Comments