Advertisement

Pt 2 - Ppl think my mind is broken but perhaps it's actually my heart.

Pt 2 - Ppl think my mind is broken but perhaps it's actually my heart. I feel like such a fucking idiot after making this video.

It’s often only when you say things out loud that you realise the full extent of the truth you’ve been concealing.

Personally, I’ve been so concerned with making everyone else around me happy that I’ve put my own needs last, as always.

So doing things like taking laxatives to make me ill in order to miss work or booking different trains/hotels just to avoid my work partner became a necessity.

“As long as you keep the peace Jonny, that’s all that matters,” I told myself.

I suppose there had to come a breaking point and this is it.

I’m not blaming anyone for what has happened. I accept responsibility that I should have just walked away much sooner.

But when you have such little self-respect, and instead place all your worth within the hands of others, this is what you get.

I hope this might serve as a reminder to anyone who watches to be true to yourself, always.

The truth WILL set you free.

Xxx

freedom,truth,mental health,

Post a Comment

0 Comments