Advertisement

6 Month review living & working in Sydney, Australia from a Doctor that has moved from the UK šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§

6 Month review living & working in Sydney, Australia from a Doctor that has moved from the UK šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ #AUSTRALIA #DOCTOR #MOVINGTOAUSTRALIA

Hey Everyone!

My name is Dr Lucia

I’m a General practitioner from UK that has decided to start working in Australia to see if the grass is really greener on the other side.

This is me showing you my journey in hope that it will help you along yours.

If you’ve found this video then you’re more prepared than I was!

Don’t forget to check out my Instagram page:

Moving to Australia,living in australia,living in sydney,working in australia,working in sydney,doctor vlog,doctor blog,medic blogger,medical school,what to do in sydney,accomodation in sydney,sydney harbour,sydney opera housing,dining in sydney,sydney vlogger,australia vlog,general practitioner,doctor,medic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments