Advertisement

My 100 Stock Portfolio - Robinhood

My 100 Stock Portfolio - Robinhood I own 100 Stocks in my $200,000 Robinhood Portfolio. Here's all my dividend stocks, and how cheap they are to buy today.

► My Stock Portfolio:
► Get 2 Free Stocks on WeBull when you deposit $100 (Valued up to $1000):
► Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks:
► M1 Finance Roth IRA:
► Stocking Stuffers for the Holidays:
► ROBINHOOD Invite Code (grab your other free stock):
► How I Make My Videos:
► Music In My Videos:

►Instagram:


Dividend investing is my favorite way to generate passive income. Today I explain why I have 100 stocks in my robinhood portfolio worth nearly $200,000. Ever since my early 20s, I took personal finance and financial minimalism seriously.

The stock market is one of the best ways of building wealth and investing. Sometimes I get asked, why not invest in an index fund at this point? This video explains why I chose dividend investing with robinhood.

If you ever wondered which stocks to buy, this a good list of dividend stocks to look at some inspiration but remember, I'm not a financial advisor, this is not financial advice. This is an inside look on how I invest in stocks.

stock portfolio,100 stock portfolio,robinhood,robinhood app,stock market,how to invest in stocks,dividend investing,dividends,dividend stocks,passive income,index funds,andrei jikh,minimalism,personal finance,dividend investing robinhood,finance 101,stocks to buy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments