Advertisement

Decoding tutorial bc you cant fool me with flattery like trump, although it helps. Candy & Truth.

Decoding tutorial bc you cant fool me with flattery like trump, although it helps. Candy & Truth. Having a ball driving around smoking a cbd blunt... cool like that. I hope any of you cops or spies pulls me over. It’d be fun to show them they’re wrong as are all of you that accuse me of heavy drug use which couldn’t be further from the truth. Oh yeah I even took a picture of the unopened packaging of what I had just bought so you can’t say oh I bet it’s weed and she’s just using a cbd can. It smells like the real thing. Since I think you’re all out to get me and punish me unfairly, I’ve been miserable. and rarely waste money on this anyways as it doesn’t do much for my back or my boredom. . But sometimes anything is worth a try to escape the pain and loneliness inflicted on me, imposed and effects ignored by those that keep me in this position by refusing to talk, expecting the works in exchange for cruelty, denying me the truth. Peace of mind. A life. And money to help my situation and pain management. You force me to get this personal and involve you when you withhold everything from me and i have to tell you the effect it has on my life to try and change the way I’m treated. Or change the mind of someone that decidedly hates me. If someone is trying, reaching out and or asking for help in specific ways, then who is anyone to deny or ignore that. It’s important to have humanity toward/for others. For real just tell me where/when. Can no longer read your mind or messages. If you want to see me, then make it easy for me. Treat me like a woman you’re trying to impress and don’t want to miss out on instead of making go through with some lame and ineffective guessing game. To someone. Who are you? ... you? Not you? If it’s who I think then come over now so I know. Not a booty call. Just clarity call.
CC
11 23 19 // 1200AM

Truth.

Post a Comment

0 Comments