Advertisement

Controversial! The pharmaceutical companies vs the natural “cures” that stole my money!

Controversial! The pharmaceutical companies vs the natural “cures” that stole my money! Talking all things CBD, natural remedies, pharmaceutical medications and judging people.if you feel like you’re being judged for what treatments you take and that you’d like people to hear my message then please share! Let’s get this circulating! #noshame
Ps: I forgot to mention in the video that I have tried #alternative #holistic #therapies, #homeopathic #remedies, #natural remedies and #westernmedicine. I have tried many many different #brands and #strengths of #CBD and #Hemp and I’ve tried many #diets, #fasting, #greenfoods and #smoothies, #supplements, most alternative treatments, patches, #herbs, #spices, #roots, #chinese medicine, #acupuncture #colloidalsilver, wheat packs, #Bachremedies, #holistic therapies such as #reflexology, #hotstonemassage, #Swedishmassage and the list literally goes on and on. I simply cannot financially try one more single thing! My money has gone down the drain! I’d also like say that I know I am very #overweight and that losing weight will help me. This will be discussed in another video.

#naturalremedies #CBD #medication #pharmaceuticalcompanies #chronicpain,pharmaceuticals,cbd,naturalremedies,naturalcures,expensive,medication,lifeline,qualityoflife,

Post a Comment

0 Comments