Advertisement

Abandoned Storage Unit ... I Paid $20 for ALL OF THIS!

Abandoned Storage Unit ... I Paid $20 for ALL OF THIS! I bought an Abandoned Storage Unit for $20 at an Auction, let's take a look on what was inside!

Follow me on instagram @Taco_Stacks

Send me mail if you would like!
Taco Stacks
PO BOX 184
STOCKERTOWN, PA 18083-0184

#StorageUnitFinds #IBoughtAnAbandonedStorageUnit #StorageWars

Storage Unit Finds,Bought Abandoned Storage Unit,Bought Abandoned Storage Locker,whats inside storage locker,whats inside storage unit,storage wars,storage auction,buy storage locker,buy abandoned storage,what the hales,treasure hunting with jeebus,found money,found drugs,found gold,storage unit best finds,storage wars episode,storage wars real,dave hester storage,found military,

Post a Comment

0 Comments