Advertisement

The Toy Factory. New Addition Update. Part 3

The Toy Factory. New Addition Update. Part 3 Honestly I have no idea how all these YouTubers find the time to upload videos almost every day.

Anyway, sorry for the delay between updates. This vid just covers about a 3-4 day period of working on the Yamaha Superjet Graphics and the new addition to the toy factory over the Labor Day weekend. The Ski's have come along way since this video and I will do my best to upload the progress in the next few weeks.
Many thanks to Jason and my friends at Yamaha of Louisville for always taking such great care of me and all their customers. Their info is below, check them out and tell Jason I sent ya and he will take great care of you.

Yamaha of Louisville
Address: 400 N English Station Rd,
Louisville, KY
40223
Phone: (502) 254-1188

iMovie,Yamaha,waverunner,superjet,freestyle,graphics,graphix,vadim dale,outback jack,australia,aussie,vadim,superjet 701,Yamaha jetski,jet ski,stand up jet ski,standup jetski,boats,toys,graphics instal,man cave,garage,lake life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments