Advertisement

NIve - Tired | in the bedroom

NIve - Tired | in the bedroom An intimate bedroom session of "Tired" by NIve.

Listen to "Tired" on all platforms:

“Tired” came to be after a season of just feeling so tired: emotionally, physically, mentally. It felt wrong because I felt like I had no real reason to be tired in the first place. Everything from the simplest of conversations to the gravity of having to make decisions felt like I was at war with myself - it was like I was drowning and couldn’t swim to the surface for air. This song is my release from that; my way of confessing an exhaustion for a need for someone to save me from myself. It’s okay not to be okay.

Directed by: Kristen Hahn
Filmed by: Kristen Hahn & Timothy Toda

Connect with NIve online:




NIve Tired,NIve,Tired,NIve Tired Acoustic,NIve Tired Stripped,NIve Tired Bedroom,Tired in the bedroom,acoustic session,bedroom session,Los Angeles,Chill vibes,Korean Ed Sheeran,Korean Lauv,Bedroom pop,

Post a Comment

0 Comments