Advertisement

Gerard Pique created a WhatsApp group to trash Real Madrid | Oh My Goal

Gerard Pique created a WhatsApp group to trash Real Madrid | Oh My Goal In September 2018, Gerard Piqué created a new WhatsApp conversation that he named “CONGRATULATIONS”. The aim of this conversation? To humiliate Real Madrid players! Sergio Ramos, Isco and even Cristiano Ronaldo were dragged.

Gerard Piqué tells a number of juicy stories about the messages sent in this group. What a treat

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,gerard pique,gerard pique interview,gerard pique vs real madrid,sergio ramos,cristian,ronaldo,oh my goal ronaldo,cr7,gerard pique whatsapp status,real madrid funny,

Post a Comment

0 Comments