Advertisement

10|10|19 - #interdimensional #demonic #alien #beings are relentless. They're here,so I help expose

10|10|19 - #interdimensional #demonic #alien #beings are relentless.  They're here,so I help expose It been taking quite the toll on my sanity, as well as everything integrated into my life. It's 24/7 everyday since late March. If this is God's intention, then so be it. I'll fight for my God and his only son Jesus Christ until my life is taken, I'm granted eternal life. This was a strange experience. Multiple times now I felt like I was taken into another dimension. I believe satan called for me to show its distaste for my actions to expose his demons that are engulfing our world and the minds of those within it.

#interdimensional #demonic #alien #ufo #baphomet #elevatedconciousness #fearisachoice #godssoldier,

Post a Comment

0 Comments