Advertisement

The advantages of Investing in Silver - Building a Diversified Portfolio

The advantages of Investing in Silver - Building a Diversified Portfolio Hey everyone! Welcome back to my channel, this is my fifth video of the Milone Money Mindset series. In this video I’m going to discuss how I diversify risk out of my stock portfolio through purchasing physical silver. Silver is a tangible asset class that is seen as a less risky investment than the stocks. While silver historically doesn’t perform as well as the stock market its a good way to diversify and hedge against a declining market. Besides from diversification silver is a great way to build long-term wealth. You can think of silver as putting money in the bank but this is an asset that appreciates overtime. Not only does the price of the silver increase but if you purchase collectible coins they can also increase in value overtime.

Disclaimer: I am not a financial advisor. Investing in silver comes with its own risk similar to the stock market. The silver market can fluctuate and any investment always comes with its own risks and should be done after completing a lot of research. However, if you are the kind of person who is in a good financial position to take such a risk, the benefits could be plentiful, as I have learned through my own experience. All of the tips and tricks that I will use in my videos are things I have come up with on my own, as well as things I have learned in my educational career and personal research.

If you have any interest in silver please stay tuned for more videos and future investments in physical coins. Interested in learning more about the stock market check out any one of my three videos listed below!!

1. M1 Finance Investment Strategy - How I Buy Shares of Amazon and Google:

2. 11 Stocks to Buy for a Long-Term Investment Strategy:

3. Why I Invest with Robinhood - How I earned a free share of Apple stock:

Feel free to comment down below what you think and what kinds of topics you would like to see discussed in future videos. I will structure my videos according to what you guys want to learn about most!

Investing,Silver,Gold,Gold to Silver ratio,trend analysis,ratio analysis,chart analysis,silver coins,collectible silver,constitutional silver,junk silver,diversification,risk management,reducing risk,diversified portfolio,assest allocation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments