Advertisement

September 2019 Cash Stuffing #2 | Mini Happy Planner | Plus a gift card??

September 2019 Cash Stuffing #2 | Mini Happy Planner | Plus a gift card?? Who doesn't love getting extra money?? Chat with me while I stuff my wallet for the next week and see what I do with an extra gift card I received!

My etsy shop:

Check out SinglesSwag here:

For Business Inquiries, e-mail me @ singlegirlbudgets@gmail.com

Sign up with Ebates to get cash back on your online purchases!


Send me a letter so I can write you back!

Jessica
PO Box 224
Miamisburg, OH 45342

debtfreecommunity,cash envelope stuffing,cash stuffing,budgeting,cash budgeting,cash saving,sinking funds,singlegirlbudgets,mambi,the happy planner,mini happy planner,mini happy planner diy,cash envelopes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments