Advertisement

Real Road Racing POV On A Fast R6 | Czech Tourist Trophy 2019

Real Road Racing POV On A Fast R6 | Czech Tourist Trophy 2019

↓↓↓FOR MORE INFORMATION↓↓↓



This video is from my first race of season 2019. The Czech TT SSP race 1. After riding my new engine in Oschersleben I decided to participate at the Czech TT. Riding was also slower than last year, but it was good fun and I was glad to race again! :) I tried some different gearing this time which was good at some placed, but still not perfect. I will try a different one next year ;)
Cheers!

▶ Contact at:
- mrmurtanio@yahoo.com

▶ Sponsors:
RENNGRIB:
Dunlop:
Magura:
LACK OS-Sutthausen:
LS2 Helmets:
Gimoto:
Petsch Automobile:
Motosystem:
RaceAnalyse:
HEL Performance:

▶ Tyres I use:
Dunlop D213 GP Pro

yamaha,r6,2019,rj15,akrapovic,onboard,crash,renngrib,sound,highspeed,top speed,isle of man,motogp,48ps,125,vs,police,angry people,road racing,irrc,review,dunlop,magura,hc3,owcup,racing,d213,horice,czech,300 zgh,

Post a Comment

0 Comments