Advertisement

Bliss Ninny: '[People Can] Feel Fairly Sure That the Future That's Out There is Suboptimal'

Bliss Ninny: '[People Can] Feel Fairly Sure That the Future That's Out There is Suboptimal' For today's WASF Doomer Headline of the Day, I read a vomit-induci ng article from burning-to-the-ground Australia titled "When climate distress becomes too much, the philosophy of eternalism can provide perspective."
If you would like to support Humptydumptytribe and Collapse Chronicles, here are a few ways you can do just that. Thank you!
Here is the link to my Patreon page:


Here is the link to my new Go Fund Me campaign:


Here is where you can send a donation via PayPal:
collapsechronicles@gmail.com

If you would like to send a physical check or money order (no cash!), please email me at humptydumptytribe@gmail.com, and I will send you a mailing address.

Thanks, Guys!

Suboptimal"

Post a Comment

0 Comments