Advertisement

PS Audio Sprout 100 integrated amp, my experience.

PS Audio Sprout 100 integrated amp, my experience. #integrated amp review
#Stereo review
#PSaudio Sprout 100

Just wanted to share my experience with the Sprout 100 after spending almost a month with it. It is a very nice unit and I am quite impress with what they were able to include for $599 US. I just wished it was cheaper here in Canada. If you live in the States, definitely give it a try as you have the option to return it if you don't like it.

PS audio Sprout 100,Integrated amp review,Stereo amp review,IOTAVX SA3 integrated amp,Atoll IN30 integrated amp,stereo comparison,Micromega IA60 integrated amp,Yamaha R300 integrated amp,Cambridge 651A integrated amp,Arcam Solo integrated amp,YBA WA202 integrated amp,Audio Refinement Alpha integrated amp,best integrated amp to buy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments