Advertisement

Pre-Stream Sept. 11, 2019: Uncertain Week, But Fun Nonetheless

Pre-Stream Sept. 11, 2019: Uncertain Week, But Fun Nonetheless This is my playthrough of Control on the PS4 Pro, with live commentary.

Please consider leaving me a tip!:

Check out my Teespring store here!:

is the source for ALL of my content
Become a Patron of my work!
for game playthroughs
for live streaming gameplay
for edited montages, best/worst of compilations, detailed game reviews and more
for live streaming gameplay daily
for my vlogs-only channel
TWEET ME!

dspgaming,dsp,darksydephil,darksyde,phil,control playthrough,control walkthrough,control gameplay,let's play control,control longplay,control live stream,control uncut,control video game,control commentary,control playstation 4,control playstation 4 pro,control ps4 pro,

Post a Comment

0 Comments