Advertisement

Guaranteed FASTEST Way To Improve At Fortnite! - My Complete Training Guide

Guaranteed FASTEST Way To Improve At Fortnite! - My Complete Training Guide In this video, I talk about the fastest way to improve at Fortnite, my new ultimate training program and routine that I've devised. On nearly all of my videos, I get comments from people saying they still can't improve. They watch all my videos and follow all my tips and tricks, yet they just can't seem to get better. Regardless of what the problem may be, the solution is my in-depth rigorous training program to help people all of skill levels improve. In order to cover every aspect of your Fortnite gameplay, I divided the program into 5 components: aim, building, editing, fighting, and game sense. For aiming, I show an insane new aim course map in creative to help improve your tracking aim and flicks. For building I show how Bugha became one of the best builders in the world by not even playing the core Battle Royale game mode. I don't focus too much on editing or edit courses in creative, because you can actually improve your editing while freebuilding and doing 1v1s. Fighting is probably the most improtant section. Even fast builders and people with good aim struggle to consistently win fights, so the drills and tips in there should definitely help you out the most. Lastly, I cover game sense and how you can make better decisions and become a smarter player. Overall, if you need help with improving and getting better, this training guide will make you get better FAST!

As always, if you enjoyed the video feel free to leave a like on the video and subscribe to the channel to stay up-to-date with my content. If you have any questions regarding the video, the channel, or myself, leave a comment and I will be sure to get back to you.

If you want to support me, use creator code "Jerian" in the item shop!

Song: Chill & Bouncing Piano Trap Beat Bright Prod. By OZSOUND
Artist:

My Social Media:
Twitter -
Twitch -
Instagram -
Community Discord -

My Fortnite Settings:
Resolution: 1920x1080 (Native)
DPI: 400 (52 eDPI)
In-game sens: .13 (x & y sens)
ADS Sens: .275
Scoped Sens: .325

My Peripherals:
Mouse: FinalMouse Ninja Air58 (Cherry Blossom Blue)
Mousepad: Glorious 3XL Extended Gaming Mouse Pad
Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Pure White (Cherry MX Brown Switches)
Headset: HyperX Cloud Alphas
Monitor: Dell Alienware AW2518H 25” 240Hz + ViewSonic XG2402 24" 144Hz

Computer Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-8700
GPU: GeForce GTX 1070Ti
RAM: 16 GB Gskill NT Series
Motherboard: MSI B360I Gaming Pro AC Mini-ITX
Cooler: Cooler Master 212 Hyper Evo
Power Supply: EVGA 80 Plus Bronze 500W
1 x Western Digital 1 TB Hard Drive
Case: NZXT H200 Mini-ITX Matte Black

Topics Covered: fastest way to improve at fortnite, fortnite training program, fortnite practice routine, fortnite how to get good fast, fortnite how to get better, how to improve in fortnite, fortnite aim training, fortnite improve aim, fortnite how to get better aim, fortnite aim map, fortnite aim course creative, fortnite creative aim trainer, fortnite kovaaks, fortnite kovaaks aim trainer, fortnite tips and tricks, fortnite pro tips, fortnite training guide, fortnite advanced tips and tricks, fortnite improve editing, fortnite editing tips and tricks, fortnite improve building, become a faster builder fortnite, fortnite building tips and tricks, fortnite box fighting, fortnite box fighting tips and tricks, fortnite how to win more fights, fortnite take less damage, fortnite hit more shots, fortnite game sense, fortnite improve decision making, fortnite become a smarter player, fortnite get better fast, fortnite fastest training guide, how i improved at fortnite, my ultimate fortnite training guide, itsjerian training program, itsjerian tips and tricks, jerian

#fortnite #fortnitetips #fortnitetipsandtricks

fortnite training program,fortnite practice routine,fortnite how to improve,get better at fortnite,fortnite improve aim,fortnite building tips and tricks,fortnite improve editing,fortnite faster builder,fortnite my ultimate training guide,fortnite fastest way to improve,fortnite get good fast,how to improve at fortnite quickly,fortnite how to win more fights,fortnite improve game sense,fortnite box fighting,fortnite guide to get better,fortnite tips to improve,

Post a Comment

0 Comments