Advertisement

FLIPKART KURTA - PALAZZO SETS - Most elegant pieces | Sana K

FLIPKART KURTA - PALAZZO SETS - Most elegant pieces | Sana K #flipkart #kurtapalazzosets

Hey guys !!
How are you all ????
Today`s video is about kurta and palazzo sets haul, a very requested one.
Kurta sets shown in this vdeo are very versatile and you can style them as:
-office wear
-college wear
-casual wear
-subtle party wear

these are very sober and elegant pieces and would suit all body shapes & structures.
Also, these are available in various sizes.

- FOR YOUR REFERENCE:
-My Height : 5ft3"
- Stats : 36, 30, 36

Here`s a list and links of all kurtas shown in the video:
(If some of the links don`t work, it means that piece is out of stock.
Apologies in that case :( )

* Idalia Women Kurta and palazzo set - Pink (S)


* Idalia Women Kurta and Palazzo set - Mustard (S)


* Libas Floral Print Anarkali Kurta (S)


* Janasya Kurta and Palazzo set (S)


* Aasi - House of Nayo Kurta Set - Balck (S)



*Not Sponsored*

Hope you guys liked the video.
************************************

❤️P.S. : I sincerely thank all of u , my lovely SUBSCRIBERS and also my VIEWERS for chosing to click on my ordinary video among the already great and amazing ones here. Really appreciate from all my ❤️

Until next time,
Much love ❤️πŸ’›
Sana

✅ For PR / Business enquiries plus my friends of YouTube can write to me on:
officialsanak@gmail.com

✅ Also, follow me on
Instagram :

My cooking channel:

πŸ‘‰For Reference:

*Camera used: Canon G7 Mark X 2


*Editing tool : iMovies (on iPad Air 2)


*Tripod :

*Mic : ( when I am using my phone to film as canon G7 Mark X2 doesn't support mic )

*Hair straightener used : Philips Kerashine HP8318


*No filters used

✔️What I am wearing:

- Top : Hypernation , purchased from myntra

- Lipstick : IBA Halal , pink nectar

- Watch : Aeropostale

-----------❤️------------

✔️πŸ’•Shop my fav things from Amazon :

Thank you for dropping by !!

I love you all very much 😘
Big 🐻 Hugs❤️


**Copyright: All the content published on this channel is protected under the copyright law and should not be used / reproduced , in full or part , without the creator's (Sana K) prior permission.

Thank You.

sana k,flipkart kurti under 500,kurta palazzo,flipkart affordable kurti sets,kurti palazzo under 1000,affordable office wear,kurti palazzo for college,best indian wear haul,cheapest places to shop,myntra hauls,flipkart hauls,jabong hauls,sana k hauls,indian youtuber,delhi youtuber,fashion and lifestyle videos,beauty and makeup videos,libas kurta,nay kurta,janasya kurta,idalia kurta,sarojini nagar shopping haul,best hauls india,

Post a Comment

0 Comments