Advertisement

Why I Shop for Craft Supplies While Traveling

Why I Shop for Craft Supplies While Traveling I love traveling for so many reasons! Something about being out of your normal environment and disconnected from your typical To-Do list is so freeing. One of my favorite things to do while traveling is to look up new and different craft stores. I love to support small businesses around the country, and visiting new crafty places is often very inspiring. On a recent trip to Georgie, I visited two local craft stores - "Pink & Main" and "Blick". Check out my quick walk-throughs of these stores and the craft supply haul that I brought home!

***Links & Supplies***
Music: www.bensound.com
Blog: www.scrappywife.com
Instagram: @scrappywifeblog

Pink & Main -

Blick Art Supplies -

iMovie,craft haul,craft vacation,vacation shopping,craft supplies,creative mom,craft deals,haul video,new supplies,Georgia,Athens,Pink & Main,Blick,Crafter's Guide,exploring,craft inspiration,travel,destination travel,travel inspiration,craftcation,scrappywife,stamps,shop small,small business,art supplies,paper craft,paper crafting,scrapbook,scrapbooking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments