Advertisement

The hunting, survival, tactical and utility knives I use most often.

The hunting, survival, tactical and utility knives I use most often. A couple if subscribers asked me about the knives I use day in and day out as well as their purpose. I’m sure we all have tons of knives but only a few that we use on the regular. So I made a short video of the knives I use most often. Some at the office, some working cattle, some when I’m hunting or working out in the ranch.
Please enjoy, like and Subscribe to the channel

Benchmade,Spyderco,CKRT,Benchmade knife,Spyderco knife,CKRT knife,SwissArmy Knife,GERBER,Multitool,Kabar,Gock knife,Hunting knife,Tactical knife,Utility knife,General purpose knife,Fighting knife,Cattle knife,Cowboy knife,Case XX USA,Buck knives,

Post a Comment

0 Comments