Advertisement

[Talk Talk Korea 2019] - Like A Dream by Katrina Noble

[Talk Talk Korea 2019] - Like A Dream by Katrina Noble SYNOPSIS:
A typical Korean fangirl spends her time watching Korean dramas just like how she spend her normal days. She fell asleep and dreamed about going to Korea. As she woke up, she got confused of her surreal experience which seemed Like A Dream or is it not a dream?

Hi! My name is Katrina and I’m from the Philippines. I believe that Korea is every fangirl’s first love just like me. I spent my childhood years watching Korean dramas that aired on our TVs dubbed in our countries language since 2009. My life revolved around Korea that I kept on linking or relating every action that I do. I love styling myself in a trendy Korean way. I love listening to Kpop. I love Kfood (esp. the mouth watering Kimchi Jjigae), and ofcourse Kdrama. But what made me fall in love harder was my first ever trip to Korea this year (Last June). In our 8 day stay in Korea, I realized that the place, Korea, will always be there. I can always go back to some places that I missed or get a glimpse of Korea through pictures or videos. Also, I can eat Korean food nowadays (in our country). But what made our Korea Trip more special was the experience we had because of their people and their culture. You’ll know why when you watch this video πŸ˜‰ That’s also one of the reasons why currently, I am learning the Korean Language so that maybe if I get the chance to go back to Korea, I’ll return the umbrella that the vendor in Mangwon gave us.

**Disclaimer**
No plant was harmed in this video

**Erratum**
ν•œκ΅­ μ‚¬λžŒ γ… γ… 
__________________________________________
Connect with me!
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/ItsKatStyle
Instagram: www.instagram/ItsKatStyle
Personal IG: www.instagram.com/katrinanobs

+++DON’T FORGET TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE +++

LikeADream,TalkTalkKorea2019,TalkAboutKorea,Kdrama,Kpop,Korea,Travel,Photos of south korea,People in south korea,Seoul south korea,Seoul korea,Culture of south korea,Koreans,Korean people,Korean vacation,Korean song,Korean drama,South korea,μ„œμšΈ,ν•œκ΅­,Korean,Talk Talk Korea 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments