Advertisement

Started Off As Friends ||E2 S1|| (RUSHED) (READ DESC)

Started Off As Friends ||E2 S1|| (RUSHED) (READ DESC) So, This was really rushed. I actually worked on it yesterday. I had to restart it cause at that point, It had gotten to long, And it made no sense either. I’m really sorry theres no music, Which will be in the next episode or the next video. I appreciate the people who read this, And I will be remaking this episode. (READ IF WANT TO)

I’m gonna be making a Music Video called “Bisexual Anthem” after this series, And before the Movie/MiniMovie. Most likely when i’m older, If you wanna be in it, (Just 5), Maybe 6, It’ll depend on if my Girlfriend wants to be in it. I’m gonna start doing shoutouts, Also. 1 shoutout. If you want a shoutout, Please just dont say “I want a shoutout”. I mean, You can, But I’m not gonna give you one. COUSINS VIDEO: BISEXUAL ANTHEM:

DESC)

Post a Comment

0 Comments