Advertisement

Recent Haul | Bowmar Nutrition | Urban Decay | Physicians Formula | & More

Recent Haul | Bowmar Nutrition | Urban Decay | Physicians Formula | & More Hey guys!

Here is what I have purchased recently. Let me know if you want me to keep you updated on anything!
____________________

Find me on Social Media:
INSTAGRAM :
____________________________

To sign up for Ebates, please go through this link to help me out:

Here is my Poshmark to shop from my wardrobe:

____________________________

This video was not sponsored and all opinions are completely my own.

Camera used for filming: iPhone 8 Plus
Editing on iMovie
____________________________
Thanks so much for watching. Please like and subscribe to the video to see more from me!

Love,
Kaila

* For business and PR inquiries please email KailaMHoover@gmail.com *

#haul

iMovie,recent haul,haul,supplement haul,bowman nutrition,physicians formula green tea,cleansing balm,drugstore,high end,sephora,birthday,birthday gift,kat von d,dulce de leche protein,best protein powder,best protein ever,bowman nut butters,animal cookie butter,cinnamon almond butter,stay naked foundation,Kaila hoover,kailarecommends,biolage,conditioning balm,fair skin,hazel eyes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments