Advertisement

Patch Adams Presents: Eliminate Debt in Medical Interaction

Patch Adams Presents: Eliminate Debt in Medical Interaction Originally Uploaded: March 8, 2019

Join Us on Patreon:
---

When I was younger, I wanted to go into a caring professional. Most of the caring professions in those days were done by women. Doctors seemed caring, so I decided to become a doctor. I quickly learned in medical school that the profession, even in the 1970s, was becoming a greedy, for-profit, enterprise. Working in healthcare no longer was a service, doctors became cogs in a corporatist machine.

So, I promised myself, since medical school, that I wasn't going to charge for medical services. While we practiced for the first 14 years after medical school, my friends and I never charged a dime, and we would have guests all the time! Some of us worked two jobs! Some days you work on the job of your passion, and some days you work your other job so you and your friends have something to eat. It was our passion for healthcare that kept us together those 14 years, and I wouldn't trade it for a second! Remember, you don't need money to be rich -- rich in heart and rich in friendship. And every day I swim in that vast ocean of gratitude. Yum!

Need a friend to talk to? You can reach me at PO BOX 307 URBANA, IL 61803 USA

If you like this video series, please donate to our hospital project!
Website -
Patreon -
PayPal -

Thank you all for your support!

------
This Series was Filmed & Edited by
Earthling Koushalya
Accessible Horizon Films

-----
We will be releasing videos twice a week – Tuesday and Friday. We will have these videos available on Facebook & YouTube!
These new videos will be our most up-to-date presentation of what we've learned during this time. We're inviting you, the Gesundheit community, to watch, interact and spread the message to your friends! Yippee!

-----
Get in touch:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Subscribe to our newsletter:

The Gesundheit Institute is a 501(c)3 non-profit healthcare organization whose mission is to reframe and reclaim the concept of ‘hospital.’ We are a model of holistic medical care based on the belief that the health of the individual cannot be separated from the health of the family, the community, the society and the world. Learn more:

Interaction

Post a Comment

0 Comments