Advertisement

Large parallel jaw gripper on air power!

Large parallel jaw gripper on air power! In this video I show how to make this pneumatic robot gripper with parallel jaws. I had a large air cillinder left over from another project and that inspired me to do another project with pneumatics. So this parallel jaw gripper is what I came up with. Its not the strongest gripper out there, but its quite large and fun to play with.

Want to support The Practical Engineer? Get exclusive BTS and extra content:


For more projects, build plans and other stuff:


Check out the gear I use and recommend here:

Also check out my other social media:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Pinterest:

make,making,create,the practical engineer,practical,engineer,diy,learn,build,built,how to,building,thepracticalengineer,thepracticalengineer.com,How to make a robot gripper,How to make a pneumatic gripper,Pneumatic gripper,parallel pneumatic gripper,gripper,pneumatic,robotics,parallel gripper,actuator,pneumatic control,lifting,robot gripper,claw,how to make,makeblock,power claw,crusher,power,mobile,epic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments