Advertisement

5 MINUTE Easy Soft Sparkly Green Eye Look for Everyday Wear

5 MINUTE Easy Soft Sparkly Green Eye Look for Everyday Wear ♡ SUBSCRIBE for more weekly video's →


Hey friends! 😍 In Today's video I am showing you a super easy green sparkly eye look. I asked you all if you wanted to see more easy 5 minute eye looks using specific colors and you all wanted to see that so here's a soft wearable green eyelook. Let me know what color you wanna see next! I have made a poll with some color options. Much love ♡♡

p.s. here's another video I filmed using the same palette:


► PRODUCTS USED

⇢ Eyeshadow primer: MAC Soft Ocher Paint pot
⇢ Kylie Cosmetics Under The Sea Eyeshadow palette
⇢ Zoeva Cosmetics Karnat Eye pencil
⇢ Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara
⇢ Annytude lashesin the style FEISTY code AN for discount

► BROW PRODUCTS I'M WEARING
⇢ Benefit Cosmetics Precisely My brow pencil 3.5
⇢ Benefit Cosmetics Fool Proof Brow powder 5
⇢ Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow 5



► SOCIAL MEDIA
⇢ Instagram:
⇢ Facebook:
⇢ Snapchat: Makeupbyan
⇢ Twitter:


► CONTACT
If you're a company and would like to do business with me (Like reviews of products) you can contact me at anknook@hotmail.com ✉ (business only)



DISCOUNT CODES:
Make-up Studio:
⇢ Shop Make-up Studio Makeup:
BH Cosmetics
⇢ Shop BH Cosmetics Make-up with code: AN for discount
Makeupgeek:
⇢ Shop Makeupgeek Eyeshadows:
SIGMA BEAUTY
⇢ Shop Sigma Beauty:
Or use the code: MAKEUPBYANSB to get 10% Discount.



► ABOUT
My name is An Knook. I'm 26 years old and live in the Netherlands. I have a big passion for Make-up and love inspiring other people by using my own face as my canvas. Subscribe to my channel if you like to get a notification whenever I upload a new video.



✦ DISCLAIMER ✦
- - - This video is not sponsored Know that I will NEVER do a paid promotion on a product which I not truly love! Love you guys! ♡ ♡ - - -

#5minutemakeup #makeupcraft #glittereyeshadow

5 minute craft,5 minute makeup,makeup tutorial,eye makeup,soft bridal makeup,easy eye makeup,easy makeup,easy eye look,soft glitter eye makeup,glitter eyeshadow,glitter eye makeup,kylie cosmetics under the sea palette,quick makeup,makeup in 5 minutes,beauty,soft glitter eye look,bridal makeup,wedding makeup,makeup for wedding,makeup for bridal,everyday eyeshadow,everyday eyelook,an knook,benefit cosmetics,green eyeshadow,green eye look,green,diy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments