Advertisement

KISSING PRANK TURNS SEXUAL IN PUBLIC (Way Too Far)

KISSING PRANK TURNS SEXUAL IN PUBLIC (Way Too Far) #PrankInvasion #KissingPrank #DanSimms

Follow me on social media for daily content:

Insta -
Snapchat - dansimms-100

Get your fresh clothing here and use 'DSimms10' for a discount -

Please SUBSCRIBE if you like the look of my content and if you enjoyed this particular video then please leave it a LIKE! I have so many ideas for videos so stay tuned;)

My story: Since I was a young lad I've always enjoyed filming stuff and I've always been highly interested in acting/films etc..Although I've been on TV a few times and will probably appear hear and there I don't think I'd do the acting as a full time career so YouTube is like the perfect thing for me. It's like having my own documentary/TV channel where I can post all these different styles of videos that I LOVE making. Anyway, when I was 15 I hit hard with mental health (depression, anxiety, anger etc...) so was kinda afraid of the hate that I would get if I was to do videos. I was basically a damaged, disrespectful, angry, depressed, skinny teenager. Over the past 3 years I've managed to transform that to a hard working, successful, loyal, confident and strong minded BEAST! A lot of successes and a lot of failures. Plenty more to come:) Follow me on my journey as we try and become something big;)

10 FACTS ABOUT ME:

1) I've climbed the highest mountain in South Wales 4 times and the highest in Wales * England once (Snowdon)
2) I've been on TV talking about mental health and my transformation story and I've been to over 10 countries (that was 2, ah well)
3) I walked 47 miles in one go for Mind Mental Health Charity
4) I've hosted 2 charity events and successfully raised money for Cancer Research and Mind Mental Health charities. All before the age of 18
5) I've gained 6 stone in 2 years. I used to be skinny...
6) I would rather a night in than a night out ANY DAY. I don't live for the weekend. I try and better myself EVERY DAY, no day has a certain importance to me. Monday is the same as Friday to me
7) I've suffered and still suffer with mental health issues and on a weekly basis there will be a day where I can't speak behind a camera. Well, I could but I'd have to fake happiness and energy and I'm all about being real on this channel
8) Similiar to the above, I keep things real on this channel so swear words etc.. ARE NOT beeped out or whatever. What I'm like in real life is what I'm like behind the camera
9) I am a huge family man. I will do anything for my loved ones and my biggest goal in life is to treat them to amazing things. Big believer in remembering the people who were there for you when you had no one or nothing
10) I see a HUGE future on YouTube, whether people laugh at me or not I couldn't give a ...., I WILL make a future out of this industry coz I believe and visualise what it is I want to achieve. Hard work, honesty, true grind, let's go baby!!

strength,insane,entertainment,youtuber,howto,prankinvasion,kissing,prank,kissingprank,roadtrip,reaction,reactionchannel,reactionvideo,reactingtoroadtriptv,kissing prank,sexiest woman,prank invasion,awkward prank,gone wild,gone sexual,kissing prank gone wild,kissing prank gone sexual,kissing prank gone wrong,prank gone too far,

Post a Comment

0 Comments