Advertisement

How Often Can I Shower My Dog?

How Often Can I Shower My Dog? More info:
It’s not advisable to shower your dog too often because it will remove oils on the skin which are essential to the dog’s well-being.

These oils play a vital role in keeping the skin healthy and they also keep the fur and hair strong.

You can bath your dog no more than once every second week and that will even be a stretch sometimes. If you decide to shower your dog every week you need to make sure you are using a shampoo that is very mild.

It’s important to limit the amount of soap and shampoo if you are stretching the number of showers. The soap and the shampoo remove the fine oil and moist on the skin of the dog and should only be used biweekly at the most.

dog shower,how often can I shower a dog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments