Advertisement

Answering Your Green Beauty Questions! ep. 11 Clean Beauty Hype? Getting Organized & More

Answering Your Green Beauty Questions! ep. 11 Clean Beauty Hype? Getting Organized & More A little Q&A session for the middle of the week. Today I'm covering more of your green and clean beauty questions! Thanks for sending them over. Loving these Q&As with you!

_______E X C L U S I V E D E A L S !!_______

♡ DEAL ALERT#1- For my all-time favorite green/clean beauty subscription box from PetitVour! Get 25% OFF (yes, you read that correctly) your first clean beauty box right now using code: STYLESHAKER25
CLICK HERE to get started: bit.ly/2XOUBSA

♡ DEAL ALERT #2- I love shopping at Safe & Chic because they have an insane assortment. For me, it's like green beauty Disney Land. They're offering 10% to my StyleShaker Squad.
Enter code: STYLESHAKER10 when you check out to redeem.
CLICK HERE to get started: bit.ly/2CNmm2l
**FYI- 10% cannot be applied to the Safe & Chic beauty box or Kypris products.


_______K E E P I N T O U C H & G O G R E E N !!______

✔ I N S T A G R A M: @thestyleshaker for 1st impressions, unboxing, and Q&A's

✔ F R E E G R E E N B E A U T Y S T A R T E R G U I D E
Get my Green Beauty Starter Guide (subscribers get it for FREE) by signing up here:

✔ T H E S C O R E C A R D: here's how I rate everything!

_______T H A N K Y O U !!_______

As always, thanks for watching! If you found this helpful, remember to share it with your friends and fam :) Don't forget to subscribe and give this video a thumbs-up to support the channel! Thanks!

✸ Sign up here to get TheStyleShaker.com freebies:

Music credits: Dream by Ibsen Producer - City Beats Vol.2 via Artlist.io

****This video is not sponsored. FYI this post may contain affiliate/referral links. Read the complete TheStyleShaker.com disclosure here:

makeup collection,how to,clean with me,makeup organization,beauty room,declutter with me,skincare routine,organizing my makeup,question and answer,makeup q and a,q&a,q&a questions,makeup q,makeup q&a,makeup questions and answers,questions,beauty tips,makeup tips,green beauty questions,green beauty channel,green beauty guide,clean beauty makeup,question and answer in english,beauty expert,organization ideas,makeup storage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments