Advertisement

HE PUNCHED THE ADMINISTRATORS(HE FAILED HIMSELF pt 2)

HE PUNCHED THE ADMINISTRATORS(HE FAILED HIMSELF pt 2) I'm trying to make gaming videos and please sub and like and view my vids!Oh,and funny comments get a shoutout!And if you dont have a youtube channel for me to give you a shoutout,make one!Jk (just kidding)!But if you do want to make one,make it,comment it down in my most recent video comment section and I will give you a shout and sub to you!I am constantly checking comments and submit gameplay by commenting down in my most recent video comment section and I will check out the game and play it and if you are stuck on the game I will do a walkthrough!I most enjoy games and games with graphics like Assassins Creed and Destiny 2.Also while I work I like to listen to "TryHardNinja"!If you like music and video games then go check his gaming music channel out!TryHardNinja is 100% kid friendly!Please sub if you want to get weekly videos and don't ever forget to hit that like button!In my freetime I like to have me time play some games,thats the main! -Motto FortNite code: 9A3L73

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Overwatch: Origins Edition,snipersnipes833,

Post a Comment

0 Comments