Advertisement

GLMV-Friends On The Other Side(CANCELLED)

GLMV-Friends On The Other Side(CANCELLED) Please,Please don't ask me to continue this, I'll continue it when I want to but for now I really don't want to.I made this like a month ago and stopped working on it due to me losing motivation,and now Im working on big project (Gacha movie) so haven't uploaded a video in a while then I decided to just give you guys this.Please understand I've started school and Im trying to focus on this movie first,But on the plus side you guys have finally seen my new character who's apart of a bigger story soo wait for more of "Fic"

Song was by Thomas Sanders
I use movie maker for windows to make my video but I sometimes use adobe
I use clip studio paint to edit

Side(CANCELLED)

Post a Comment

0 Comments