Advertisement

(Demonic Pregnancy Expansion) A Suitable Host - Part 1

(Demonic Pregnancy Expansion) A Suitable Host - Part 1 This video features pregnancy expansion, obscured birth and comedic references to dark forces. If such things are not your thing, it may be best to stop watching.

A Suitable Host is an animation made as a result of hitting the $666 goal on my Patreon page, which offered a "satanic animation". I hope you enjoy it!

The Patreon Deluxe of this file features an extra expansion + a "birth race", which...well, have a look at this Patreon post for more details (and image teasers) of the Patreon Deluxe content --

To see the original animation this video was recorded from, visit here --

To vote on future animated pin ups or my animation series, pledge to my Patreon --

To see more of my animations, visit my DeviantArt --

pregnant,pregnancy expansion,demonic pregnancy,demonic impregnation,satanic impregnation,animation,dim pixel animations,

Post a Comment

0 Comments