Advertisement

Curly Synthetic Lace Front Wig for $25 Vanessa Top Side Jeki

Curly Synthetic Lace Front Wig for $25 Vanessa Top Side Jeki Hello beauties. This video is for a synthetic lace front wig that I purchased as well as a mini tutorial on how I applied the hair. I got the hair from my local beauty supply store for only $25. I have purchased this hair a few times in the past because I love it so much. Hope you enjoy and don't forget to comment, like and SUBSCRIBE to my channel.

Hair: Vanessa Top Side Jeki
Color: 1
Where you can purchase the hair online:




Follow Me:
IG: ladyingrid17
Snapchat: passion_fruit94
For business inquiries: ingridgerard09@gmail.com


Music Info
Track Name: "Days Like These"
Music By: LAKEY INSPIRED

how to,lace front wig,affordable,hair review,quick style,Vanessa Top Side Jeki,beauty supply store,tutorial,curly synthetic lace,quick install,

Post a Comment

0 Comments