Advertisement

CURIOUS ABOUT FAB FIT FUN? STARTER BOX UNBOXING!!!!!!

CURIOUS ABOUT FAB FIT FUN? STARTER BOX UNBOXING!!!!!! Are you curious about joining Fab Fit Fun? In this video, I'm unboxing the FFF Starter Box. People who are subscribed to FFF get Starter Boxes to give out and you only pay $5 for shipping!!!!! My box was worth $187!!! So now that I've tried it out, I'M SUBSCRIBING!!!!!!! These Starter Boxes are amazing for you to test out FFF before committing!!!!!!

*SIGN UP FOR FAB FIT FUN HERE!!!!!!

GET $15 FFF CREDIT FOR EVERY FRIEND YOU REFER!!!!! YOUR FRIENDS GET $10 OFF THEIR FIRST BOX AND YOU GET $15 FFF CREDIT AFTER THEIR FIRST PURCHASE!!!!!!!

*SIGN UP FOR BOXYCHARM HERE!

RECEIVE 4-5 FULL SIZE , BEAUTY ITEMS, RANGING FROM MAKEUP AND SKIN CARE TO BEAUTY TOOLS. EACH BOX IS VALUED AT OVER $100!!!!!!

*SIGN UP FOR IPSY!!!


Businesses want me to review your box? Companies want me to test and review your products? Contact me at:
TabithasBeautyBar34@gmail.com
Wanna send me mail?!!!?
507 Short Street
Church Hill, TN 37642

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
XOXO

#beauty,#boxycharm,#unboxings,#makeuptutorials,#fabfitfun,#fabfitfunstarterbox,#beautysubscription,

Post a Comment

0 Comments