Advertisement

CHEER TRYOUTS *never done cheerleading before

CHEER TRYOUTS *never done cheerleading before For my exchange year I wanted to try cheerleading, so I went to the cheer tryouts with no cheer experience and this is how it went...

More videos on my exchange year:
First day of American High School as an exchange student:
MOVING TO THE USA:
Arriving in Arizona, meeting my host family for the 1st time:
New York vlog:
Day before moving, saying goodbye to my friends:
I'M MOVING TO THE USA:
Shopping for moving to the USA:
USA Shopping part 2:
Packing for moving:
"I have a secret":

Thank you for watching ♥

Instagram: @simplysofias
TikTok: @simply.sofia

Business inquires: sofiasvlogsbusiness@gmail.com

simply sofia,phone,vlog,apple,sofia,simply,iphone,aesthetic,hacks,how to,tutorial,exchange,exchange student,exchange year,arizona,cheer tryouts,cheer,cheerleading,how to tryout for cheer,cheerleading beginner,how to make cheer team,cheerleading tryout tips,cheer tryout exchange student,exchange student cheerleading,american high school cheer,cheer tryouts never done cheer before,cheer tryouts with no experience,trying cheerleading,first cheer practice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments