Advertisement

Braids At Last, Jamaica Recap | LaurenVlogs EP 78

Braids At Last, Jamaica Recap | LaurenVlogs EP 78 OPEN ME FOR MORE INFORMATION AND ITEM LINKS

Kesh For Your Braids -
Instagram - @Brawdy_di_stylist
Shop 15nSprings Plaza
Call/Whatsapp - 1876-895-5234

Craig Harley
@Harley_Dread


My Clear Bag I used through out my entire trip - (In Black ) -

Lady Shelly on Instagram -

I post details for a lot of the Outfits I wear on Instagram, my favorite pairs of jeans and all of that information can be found on the Shop page of my website. Check out my updated site here -



My Soundcloud with Podcast These Are The Rules is available for FREE here -

Hey Love bugs ask questions, post comments this is a community and I want you feel safe. Anything not mentioned in here that you need information about just ask down below I GOTCHU Boo!!

Email me about Reviews, Questions or personal concerns at - 

Thisclassicstyle@gmail.com

info@laurenOLauren.com

Instagram -

Twitter -

SnapChat - @LaurenOLauren 

All opinions heard on this channel about products are my own personal opinions.

jamaica,laurenolauren,san jose,california,the caribbean,jamaican politics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments