Advertisement

3 Ways to Guarantee Your Freelance Niche Is Profitable

3 Ways to Guarantee Your Freelance Niche Is Profitable Once complaint I often get about freelancing is: "John, I'm doing everything you've said to do... productizing my services, creating content, being active on social media... but, I'm still just not getting clients OR not getting as many as I thought I would.

And, my immediate thought is always: "Wrong niche."

Specifically, picking a niche that simply is not profitable. It's not full of people who actually spend money on services. So, I created this video to show you 3 different ways to verify your freelance niche is indeed profitable.

RECOMMENDED:

This article goes into even more detail about find your freelance niche:

This video is pulled from Episode 6 of my Let's Talk Freelance course. If you'd like to get more direct access to me, you can learn how to get free access to that course here:

#freelance #niche

john morris,john morris online,john morris freelance,freelance niche,freelance niche ideas,freelance writing niches,freelance writing niche ideas,freelance niches,niche freelance jobs,freelance writing niches reddit,freelance blogging niches,top freelance niche,freelance copywriter niche,freelance marketing niches,freelance developer niche,freelance journalist niche,freelance designer niche,freelance writing,freelance writing niche,

Post a Comment

0 Comments