Advertisement

r/Traa | Ep 122 | PRIDE is for everyone 💜

r/Traa | Ep 122 | PRIDE is for everyone 💜 What's up my Beardos and Weirdos!

---
Support the channel:

Twitter:

Subreddit:


Stock photos and videos:

Stock icons:


---

Today's video looks at a very important subreddit, r/Traa. I think it's important to see things from other perspectives as often as you can. One of the reasons why I love reading into these subs so often is that there are so many others struggling with their experiences in ways that I don't, so to better my perspective I want to understand those struggles. A lot of these kinds of posts are made in good humour, and others are made so that the humour can mask the experience. I hope you all walk away with something you can use. Love you all.

r/,r slash,rslash,trans,r/trans,reddit,subreddit,best of reddit,reddit top posts,funny,gay,very gay,suddenly gay,suddenlygay,r/suddenlygay,gay rights,trans rights,t/traa,funny reddit posts,pride,pride month,pride parade,pride video,funny gay,gay memes,humor,comedy,trans memes,trans subreddit,transrights,gayrights,pride flag,trans flag,rainbow,sorrowtv,illuminaughti,kingani,darkdom,giofilms,kore,fresh,upvoted,bumfris,one topic,onetopic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments