Advertisement

You've Got A Friend In Me - Toy Story // Cover by me and my little Brother (Jordan Rabjohn Cover)

You've Got A Friend In Me - Toy Story // Cover by me and my little Brother (Jordan Rabjohn Cover) Me and my little Brother can't wait for Toy Story 4 so we decided to do this cover together! 👨‍👦🤠

If you like it you can download it here:

Please comment below and let us know what you think! 👇🏻😁 x

you've got a friend in me,youve got a friend in me,toy story,toy story 2,toy story 3,toy story 4,you've got a friend me cover,woody,buzz lightyear,randy newman,randy newman cover,you've got a friend in me randy newman,youve got a friend in me randy newman,youve got a friend in me toy story,disney,disney cover,jordan rabjohn,90s kid,aladdin cover,a whole new world cover,x factor,singing,singer,acapella,vocal cover,unsigned,bbc introducing,awal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments