Advertisement

DON’T HAVE SEX WITH YOUR DOG!

DON’T HAVE SEX WITH YOUR DOG! Pretty Straight forward really. Just don’t...

Apologizes for my poor audio. If you have any suggestions on how I can improve it, please help me improve because I don’t think my attempts to fix the audio really did that much to help...

Anyways...
All this and more on The Bon Bon in the Suit Show! 🐇

---Check out my social media---
Twitter: @BonBoninTheSuit
Instagram: @the_bon_bon_in_the_suit

Hiya! It's nice to meet you! Welcome to The Bon Bon in the Suit Show! My name is Bon Bon and my job as a homeless millennial is to call out on all the bullshit because I have nothing better to do with my time. I have an interest in also doing movie reviews and cartoon reviews in the future, so if that is something that interests you, then by all means, stick around! You won't want to miss out on all the fun! NOTE: I am not a liberal, nor am I a conservative. I'm not here to indoctrinate or to preach. I'm only here to call out on ridiculous on the mainstream. I am not claiming to be a philosopher, I just know bullshit when I see it. I don't have all the answers, but I'll try my hardest.

I don't support any hate or harassment. If any of that is generated here, then you are no longer welcome here.

✨ FAIR USE NOTICE ✨
The material used in this video is under Fair Use law. Under section 107 of the Copywrite Act 1976, allowance is made for Fair Use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and more. No copyright infringement intended.
The clips used in this video are brief and edited, usually, with narration playing over it or showing amounts needed to make my point, I do not own or claim to own the rights to the footage. This video is considered Fair Use by YouTube and Federal Copyright Law. For further proof and information on Fair Use, please refer to:

zoophilia,zoophile,lgbt,lgbtqia,twitter,the bon,bon,bon bon,in the suit,suit,shoeonhead,shoe,zoo,dogs,animals,animal abuse,abuse,

Post a Comment

0 Comments