Advertisement

VoxAdpocalypse: I will now apologize for a little over 7 minutes

VoxAdpocalypse: I will now apologize for a little over 7 minutes Chrono.GG ►
Ko-Fi ►
Paypal ►
Twitter ►
Due to the numerous requests I have received over the #VoxAdpocalypse video I posted 2 days ago, I have decided to issue the requested apology.

Join the conversation on Discord!
Outro music by Kenneth Hynes. Listen to the full song here: and don't forget to drop him a comment telling him I sent you and reminding him of his pure unadulterated awesomeness!

SidAlpha Web links:
Steam Curator Page ►
Submissions email ► submissions@sidalpha.com
Twitch ►
Twitter ►
Facebook ►
Reddit ►
Paypal ►

sidalpha,sid alpha,news,gaming news,commentary,opinion,discussion,gaming,video games,voxadpocalypse,vox,vox carlos maza,carlos maza,steven crowder,steven crowder vox,steven crowder vox rebuttal,cnet,vox day,youtube war,stephen crowder,louder with crowder,lwc,crowder,vox rebuttal,freedom of speech,censorship,twitter,conservative,comedy,libertarian,videogame,deplatform,deplatforming,controversy,politics,current events,strikethrough,lgbt,apology,apologize,i will now,

Post a Comment

0 Comments