Advertisement

The 5 clubs who were very close to signing Lionel Messi - Oh My Goal

The 5 clubs who were very close to signing Lionel Messi - Oh My Goal NOBODY wants to live in a world where Lionel Messi doesn't play for Barcelona. And yet, had a few small things gone differently, we could have seen La Pulga represent a number of different teams.

Forget the rumored big money moves to Chelsea, Manchester City, or Real Madrid... these are 5 clubs who were SO close to signing Lionel Messi!

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the commentaries section below

Don't forget to turn on notifications in order to not miss the next videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Freestyle Football - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,oh,my,goal,messi,lionel messi,messi juventus,messi inter,messi leaves fc barcelona,messi fc barcelona,messi transfer,messi almost left barcelona,messi oh my goal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments