Advertisement

I bet $20 I get my livestream yeeted somehow | Trover Saves the Universe

I bet $20 I get my livestream yeeted somehow | Trover Saves the Universe Support the stream:
TOMORROW'S STREAM! - twitch.tv/mischievitegames

From the co-creator of Rick and Morty comes Trover Saves the Universe. Only you and Trover can save everything in this bizarre comedy adventure!

Your dogs have been dognapped by a lunatic named Glorkon who stuffed them into his eye holes and is using their life essence to destroy the universe. You're partnered with Trover, a little purple eye-hole monster who isn’t a huge fan of working or being put in the position of having to save the universe. He’s also not that big a fan of you quite frankly, and neither am I. (Jk, you’re great)

trover saves the universe,trover saves the universe review,trover saves the universe trailer,trover saves the universe all power babies,rick and morty,justin roiland,trover saves the universe gameplay,funny moments,rick and morty season 4,

Post a Comment

0 Comments