Advertisement

Why did I decide to start a YouTube channel in 2019?

Why did I decide to start a YouTube channel in 2019? In this video I answer the question "Why did I decide to start a Youtube Channel?" who some of my biggest inspirations were to begin this journey, and what I expect from my Youtube channel.

How I decided to get started on my YouTube channel in 2019, how to get yourself started, and how I did a lot of research learning how to start my channel from other influencers in 2019.

If you are new to the channel and want to help support me you can by liking my video and subscribing to my channel down below



If you have already subscribed, and you want to follow me everywhere, you can at

Instagram- coltongroves
Twitter- coltongrovesbby
Snap- coltongrovesbby
Facebook page- coltongrovesvlogs

starting a youtube channel 2019,how to vlog,why i started a youtube channel,why i started youtube,logan paul,jake paul,inspiration,vlog,how to,youtube,creativity,deciding to start a youtube channel,start youtube channel 2019,how to start vlogging,creative,Colton Groves,colton groves vlogs,How to start a YouTube channel,Start a YouTube channel,First video,how to grow on YouTube,Why YouTube 2019,YouTube journey 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments