Advertisement

Ramadan Weight Loss Diet Plan || RAMADAN WORKOUT PLAN || RAMADAN 2019

Ramadan Weight Loss Diet Plan || RAMADAN WORKOUT PLAN  || RAMADAN 2019 Ramadan Weight Loss Diet Plan || RAMADAN WORKOUT PLAN || RAMADAN 2019 :
This video going to be very helpful as I have tried my best to explain the principle behind Ramadan Weight Loss diet and also what kind of workout and exercise one should do during fasting.

* CLICK THIS LINK TO CALCULATE CALORIES FOR WEIGHT LOSS:
I suggest you to choose 15 % LESS FROM WEIGHT LOSS TABLE for Healthy Weight Lose



5 MISTAKES DURING RAMADAN ( ONE MUST KNOW )



FOR DAILY UPDATES FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM

FOR ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINING MAIL ME AT :
fitness.muktigautam@gamil.com

Transformation Services we provide are following:
* WEIGHT LOSS
* WEIGHT GAIN
* LIFESTYLE CHANGES
* MUSCLE GAIN

READ MY ARTICLES:

INSTAGRAM:

FACEBOOK:

Hey Guys, I am Mukti Gautam , Certified Personal Trainer , Athlete ,Social Media Influencer & Environmentalist. I am getting so much of love from all of you. I am trying my best to help out people struggling with lifestyle issues.Hope my videos are helpful to you.
In future I will keeping letting you know that how I lost my weight and my weight lose issues and presently HOW I MANAGE TO
1.)Workout Daily
2.)Eat Healthy Tips &
3.)Also enjoy every damn Tasty food

If you like my videos then subscribe ,share and Comment

mukti gautam,lose weight fast,lose weight in ramadan,ramadan,ramzan,fast weight loss,weight,loss,lose weight in one month,one month,ramadan weight loss diet plan,ramadan weight loss,ramadan 2019,2019,workout,during,fasting,ramadan wishes 2019,Ramadan weight loss,Ramadan workout plan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments